Sunday, July 22, 2012

Week - 74


Bahh!! I am coming home!! I TOTALLY feel like I have three more months on my mission. I seriously feel like its forever away. I still have three weeks. There is a lot that could be done in three weeks. We still have a lot of work to do in our area.

But then every once in a while my companion will say stuff like: "Well now you only have 2 more P-day’s left." I kinda freak out. Ha

Just so you know…I am leaving everything I have worn out and wont use. It’s weird that I literally have nothing to my name? It’s not a fun feeling. haha
Any last requests for things from Taiwan?

I LOVE YOU, and am SO grateful for all the love and support I have gotten on my mission. I would not have been able to do it without you... Seriously!

Love you,
Sister Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment