Monday, July 16, 2012

Week 73


My favorite treat! Its squishy and so stinken good.... 
You guys will all have a chance to eat it.

This is the little sign leading up to the little village we went hiking to.

Me and Sara. We have the same t-shirt. Bah. 
She picked it out? :)

Sara was way excited to bring bubbles. 
We blew them and took a lot of really fun pictures.


I am really happy!
Today my recent convert came and spent the whole day with us. She is so stinken cute... She is behind me on another computer just messing around waiting so we can play after email. I love her. I can’t wait to tell you more about her story when I get home.

I only have about a month left, but it feels so far away? I went up to the Liston’s house last night and talked to them for a while. It was a lot of fun, and even though we talked about home it still didn’t feel like it was close at all.
I am playing with Sara and so I don’t have a lot to time to write, but I hoped you like my pictures...

We had a great week finding former members and seeing success.

We also had some cute Young Women with us for a day, and it was a blast being able to go do some missionary work with them.

We also had a nail painting party that was a blast, and it was so great seeing Recent Converts and Investigators there.

I love you all!! Thanks for your prayers.

Love You!

SIs Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment