Sunday, June 17, 2012

Week 69


This week went by crazy fast.
Not a lot to talk about, but that’s ok. :)

Meng Ting. She is incredible. She was a referral. She is getting baptized next month. She showed prepared. She wanted to know how to get to know God. She wanted to get to know what the purpose of her life was, and when she needed to do in order to have God's constant blessings in her life. It was a great lesson. We read out of the scriptures with her and she was giddy with excitement. The Book of Mormon is an incredible blessing. All of life’s questions can be found from reading the Book of Mormon. She came to church on Sunday. It was great getting to know her.

Tiffany: I might have told you about her last week, but she passed her baptismal interview and we are really excited to set her baptism for this weekend.


We had a great Relief Society activity this weekend. It was so much fun, it was a dinner and I was freaking out about how good the food was. I am going to miss it for sure. Besides the food, it was great company. We had Recent Converts, Less Actives, and Investigators all attend. It was great getting to spend time with them and introducing them to each other. One of the church's greatest ideas was to have activities. I want to be a party planner for the rest of my life.

I love being her. It’s really fun, and rewarding.

We bummed into a woman on the street whos daughter had just committed suicide. We prayed with her. We walked by her at first, but went back to talk to her. I am grateful I listened. Its crazy how intense life is sometimes. What’s even crazier is that the gospel was made for times such as these. I feel incredibly blessed to be apart of the church, and to be apart of plan that was created for my happiness. Everyone deserves a chance.

Share it with a friend this week. :) They need it, and you get to be the one who gets to introduce them about it.

I love you guys. xoxo

Sis Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment