Monday, May 21, 2012

Week 65


President and Sister Bishop!!

 This is the office: Assistants, ZL, Office Elders and the Beiqu Jm.

My last P-day with Liang JM

My new companion Sister Busath! 

Lunch with my best friends Sister Bryce and Sister Rigby!
Hi Everyone!!!

Bahh... I am so happy!! I just had such a great day today. I am training a new missionary now. I found out Tuesday morning, and she came Friday night. We went and did the Dan Jones activity with all the new missionaries.  I am training until the very end of my mission. I will be with my new companion for the 12 weeks before I go home. It’s a huge blessing. It will give me no choice but to focus on my mission and work really really hard. I am grateful for the chance to be with such a great new companion. She has so much faith, and we are going to see miracles in the next couple of months. Her name is Sister Busath and she reminds me a lot of Savanah. She is really really great and super patient. Because Liang Jm knees are so bad, they asked another Sister to come be her companion and so for the last 3 days we have been in a 4 man apartment and have had 2 companionships in the area. It’s been insane, but Sister Busath has been so chill, and laid back, and patient about it. I seriously got so lucky. Her MTC teacher was Sister Jessica Lew my trainer! Cool stuff huh! Oh and She lived in China for two years and so her Chinese is already really great!

Oh yeah! After the meeting we were walking to go to lunch and she turns to me and says: "I think this is when I tell you I have been stalking your mission blog for the last 5 months. I feel like I already know who you are!" Haha so cool.

Right now in our area we are seeing a million people blossoming and getting ready to get baptized. We seriously got so busy right as she got here, and so I am excited that she will be getting to see so much success as a trainee.

I also got to see Sister Rigby today because it is her last day?! Time goes by so stinken fast... We went out to lunch with Sister Bryce and our companions. It was so much fun, and I was so blissfully happy! It was so great seeing them! :)

Love you all so much,
Sis Lee!!


P.S. It will be fun coming home to report to President Barker and President Nuttall. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment