Sunday, May 13, 2012

Week 64 - Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother’s Day Mom! It was so good talking to everyone today! I’m really excited to finish up here. The last three months of my mission is going to be the three best months of my mission. Now that I’m near the end , time is going to fly by but in the best way. :) I can’t wait to throw my self into everything. I started learning characters, and reading out of the Book of Mormon in Chinese. It is something I have avoided my whole mission, but I started on Tuesday and memorized about 100 characters already. I can’t wait to be living the dream. Thanks for the advice. You can get ready for the next set of emails. They are going to be awesome!
  
I talked to my companion about going to Japan with her when she gets home. I am seriously soo soo excited to go to Japan with Liang JM! She is so much fun and she has lots of money and loves to SHOP! ha

I love you Mom! Thanks for being such a great example to me, about how to keep it real, all the while knowing how this gospel works in your life. You are my best friend, and I cant wait to come home and talk to you in the front room snacking on popcorn in our pjs till 2 am talking about all the hilarious, sad, scary and crazy good times from my mission.
  
I Love you Mom!!
Camma

No comments:

Post a Comment