Monday, February 20, 2012

Week 52 - I love You!

Hi everyone,

This week was fun. We covered both areas, and we were super busy. We got to meet the Fengyuan members, recent converts and investigators. They are all really great. We actually got to meet with a referral that we sent the Fengyuan sisters. ha Her name is Chen Mei Hong. She is an older lady who works a lot and is super peppy. She ran out of gas on the way to her meeting with us. Luckily she was just up the street so we went and saved her. We walked her scooter to the church and waited with her until her friend came and gave her some more. ha It was funny. Anyways, after she added more gas we walked into the building and had a great lesson with her. We showed her around the church and the spirit was great. After our mini tour we sat down and taught her a simple lesson about the power of prayer. We invited her to keep meeting with us and she agreed that she would meet with us until she understood our message enough to be baptized. It was really great. We are meeting with her again next week. I am really excited to keep teaching her. She went out of that lesson a different person. It’s amazing what the influence of the spirit can do.

On Saturday we had a hike with the ward and it was so beautiful!! We had a couple of less actives and recent converts come and it was a blast. President let us leave early, and we woke up at 5 am to start hiking by 7. My camera broke and so I wasn’t able to take any pictures. :( I’m still trying to get that figured out. But anyways we talked about the Brother of Jared and how God answered his prayers. At the beginning of the hike we all took a rock, and by the end of the hike we traded it for a beautiful stone. It was really fun. Something I never will forget.

Today we went to Taichung for a Zone Activity. It was really really good to see everyone. The Elders in my Zone are really great, and a couple of them are my good friends. We stopped by the mission office and President was there. He pulled me and my companion into his office separately to tell us the same thing that I am leaving, that she is staying and that Fengyuan will be white-washed. Crazy huh...

I sure love you guys. I know that this gospel is true. It’s changed my life, and my mission has helped me so much more appreciative of the blessings of the atonement. Be a good neighbor. Be a good friend. Share your testimony. People need what we have, and the Lord wants us to share it.

I love you all so much. Thanks for all your love and prayers!!

Love Sis Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment