Monday, February 27, 2012

Week 53 - Move Calls!

My new area is awesome!

My new companion is Sister Hancock. She is the Sister that I went on sister exchanges with last move call. I AM SO LUCKY. I think that President knew that I was having a hard time and so he blessed me with the coolest companion ever. She is incredible and totally down to earth. She is 25, spunky, really pretty and was a cooperate accountant in her previous life. The middle of my mission was the hard part and the next 6 months are going to fly by and be the best ever.

So let me tell you about my area. I moved to Beiqu. You can drive the whole thing in 25 min. It is kinda like a little fish bowl. It is in the heart of Taichung. TONS of people everywhere all ready to get baptized and hear the good news of the gospel. They have FANTASTIC shopping and lots of fun places to go and eat. Umm what else? Oh I live in the same building as the office couple 5th floor, and the zone leaders 7th floor. The assistants and President and Sister Bishop, the office elders and the zone leaders are all in my zone. Fun huh! We see people all the stinken time!!! It’s great. It’s like a constant party. I am loving life. My favorite Taiwanese companion has served here before and so she gave me a couple people to go take care of. Fun huh. She is great. We are also doing some huge genealogy project for Taiwan. We get to Skype and use Photoshop and do other cool stuff with Taipei. I will tell you more about it next week. I will also send a cute picture of my companion. :)

Umm the last week in Tanzi was really cool. I got to say goodbye to a lot of people and a lot of members took us out to eat. They were sad to see me leave, and I was feeling really loved on Sunday when everyone was showering me with gifts and kisses and hugs. I also feel like a can leave that area in the hands of Sister Miller. Mom I remember when I first got there and there was like NOTHING? Now its something, and I am grateful that I could see and help it grow.

Hmm what else can I tell you? I think that is about it for right now. I am happier than I have been in a long time and am really excited for this fresh new start.

I love you all and I hope you have a great week. :)

Love Sis Lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment