Monday, February 13, 2012

Week 51


What a big week!! Holy cow... let me tell you a little bit about mine. I think I told you last week but Sister Tan was put in our companionship for a threesome for week because of mini move call and her companion got moved. It was really fun being able to serve with her. I learned a ton. She is a great missionary, and a great teacher. We also rode the train to one of their secondary areas and got to ride a tandem bike. Sounds like a blast huh! Well it was... anyways....

Ok I wasn’t really in my area all week because we were in Fengyuan with Sister Tan , but it’s a blessing because for right now we are taking care of the area until we get new sisters here. We won’t have new Sister for the next couple of weeks so we will see how it goes.

AH!! :) I got your Valentines Day package right on time. I was so grateful!!! I have the best mom in the whole WORLD. I shared the Chocolate with my companion, and she was happy. Thanks for making everyone write me a little note. It was so perfect and so needed.

Umm other random things that I want to tell you. Sister Hancock came to my area for sister exchanges and it was a blast. She is so cool.

Ok I think that is everything for right now.

OH...

I talked to President about my endorsement. He says he needs my NetID number and he can go on and fill it out for me. Cool huh. I will give it to him next week, and he will do it on his computer right there and then.

I love you!! I will wirte you more next week about everything that happens and that will happen. My emails arent very spiritual anymore and I am sorry. ha

3 Nephi 5:18 That is how I feel... Love you..

Have a great week. Sorry to hear bout the house..

Love You

Love Sister Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment