Monday, January 16, 2012

Week 47 My So what a week!




Eating Birthday Gyoza!


Birthday Presents!

1-16-12
So here is the deal... The mission gives us an hour and a half to email our family. I usually take 45 min to 2 hours because our family is so big. . We were already doing totally fine, but we raised the standard and so now I don’t have as much time to email. I just wanted to tell you so you can tell everyone and if my email sounds lame-o it’s because I don’t have any time. No worries! We can just write a lot of letters. I would love to get letters! :)
Birthday!! Yay!! It was a good day. My companion gave me a left over Christmas card and some candy, and wasn’t in a bad mood which made me really happy. She even said we could go eat whatever I wanted. haha The Fengyuan Sisters were adorable and oh so good to me. They sang me happy birthday in the morning with the guitar and hit me awake with a pillow fight as my companion was in the shower. They made me breakfast, and put love notes on my bike. When I came home later that night I got home before them, and they came in singing happy birthday with treats and a little cake. :) Because of move calls I sadly didn’t get any letters or packages. They are holding them until everyone moves. It’s ok. I called the office, and it definitely came on time, I just didn’t get it. :) Oh President and Sister Bishop also called and sang me happy birthday. I really had a great day. It was kinda cool because the country election was on Saturday I had my own fireworks show. Definitely a birthday to remember.
This move call I am staying with my companion, in my area. It’s going to be hard, but I can do it. Our wards focus is missionary work for this year. They really want to increase ward attendance as well as baptize more people. It’s an incredible ward. I am so lucky. I can’t wait. My companion and I had a good talk last night about our relationship, and if we want success we need to work on being friends.
I’m doing good. I’m happy. Happier today then I was last week. I am growing and I can feel it. I am being stretched and it’s so uncomfortable, but when things are good between my companion and I, I can feel that Heavenly Father is proud of us that we are making it work. I love my mission and I’m grateful to be here.
That’s everything for now.
Love you all,
Sister Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment