Monday, January 9, 2012

Week 46 - I totally forgot!


Sister Exchanges with Sister Lethco

Got caught studying.
My companion got a hair cut.

I was feeling so relaxed during emailing today, and it is because I totally forgot to write this family email!

Ah sorry everyone...haha

Real quick:

Monday: Can’t remember

Tuesday: Sister Exchanges

Wednesday: Rained all day. We switched back but forgot to give the keys to back to the sister’s bike and so we spent all day on the bus and at English class.

Thursday: So awesome! Rained all day again. We had the perfect mix of everything. Visited with Members, had new lessons, visited LA and it all went so smoothly. It was probably my favorite day

Friday: Can’t remember

Saturday: Had an awesome day like Thursday

Sunday: Had a great day like Saturday

I know I know really really lame email. I’m sorry! I’m out of time. :(

I still love you!!

Love Sis Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment