Monday, October 31, 2011

Week 36 - Happy Halloween!

Elder Gong visits the mission.

Happy Halloween Slippers!

Artwork by Delan, Color by Camille

Her District

Check out the cute fall fashion!


Oct 31

Family! You guys all looked ridiculously good. Love Halloween. It deff was not as crazy over here in Taiwan, but still a blast. :) We played games with the Elders and had little fall cookie bake off. Relaxing and fun. I had such a great time. We dressed up in fall colors and just loved life.

I don’t have a lot of time, but here we go...

This week was awesome! Bah I love being a missionary. I love it. First of all I am obsessed with my companion. We have so much fun, and we get a lot done. I like meeting my best friends here.

Alrighty...Folks. Cherry is back!! Do you remember her? She is the cute Pilipino mom that we met at 7 and she cried. Well we set up with her, and she loved it. She ate it all up, and she brought her little boy to church.

Ran Mama the little grandma that cried who and just lost her husband recently. She came to church and she loved it.

Remember that mom stopped us on the road and we ate lunch with? We have met with her a couple times this week, and its been great. We met her daughter and her little girl is SO ready. She is even cooler than her mom. We can’t wait to keep helping them grow.

How blessed are we?? We both feel blessed and its really fun being able to teach and grow with people.

We have a less active family in our ward that we are trying to get ready to go to the temple and its been great doing follow ups with them.

Also we met another less active family that is more special. They both have problems, and it’s kinda a bummer. Well I noticed that she has a box of hair dye and I knew that she wanted to dye her hair so bad, but couldn’t do if her self so we went over there the next day and taught a lesson as I colored away. Who knew I was going to be doing that on my mission? ha

I saw this old grandma carrying a lot of really heavy stuff so I offered to help her carry it on my bike and she wanted me to call down a taxi for her instead. ha So my companion and I biked down the street and had the Taxi follow us to the cute little grandma.

We met another Pilipino at another 7 and just started talking to her about church. She started crying. I don’t know why that always happens recently but random people we meet with on the street will just cry and cry and we never see them again, but its crazy cause that’s when I feel the most like a missionary.

Ok fine so this email might be really lame, but just know that I am feeling really blessed and having such a great time.

This week we have mission conference. Elder Gong and his wife are coming to talk to the mission and I am really excited. I will tell you all of the best parts of course.

Ok oh and I forgot we get to go to the temple next week!! I am so excited. :) So we wont be emailing on Monday. Cause we go to the Temple on Wednesday so ill be emailing then. xoxo

Love you bye.

Sis Lee

My testimony is growing, I can feel it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment