Monday, July 25, 2011

Week 22


The gardens are beautiful

Happy 4th of July

I had so much fun responding to everyone’s emails, the family email is going to be a little bit short this week. :)

Nina is a doll face. We love meeting with her, and she loves meeting with us. We have basically seen her everyday for a week straight. She is changing and growing, and really starting to understand about life, and God, and our purpose here. It’s so cool meeting with her, having her learn and watching the spirit work on her. She makes me cry all the time because she asks such soul searching questions, that I can bear pure straight testimony in response. It makes me just break down and get all emotional. ha Its a little embarrassing, but she always thinks its cute, but she gets all emotional too. (I’m glad. It means she feeling the spirit.) :) During personal study in the mornings, I sometimes only study for her because I’m so excited to answer her questions. She is becoming one of my favorite people here in Dalio. It’s just exciting to see her progress so fast. One day we were biking to the church to meet with her, and she popped up behind us on her bike. It was fun traveling together. :) She came to church this week, and enjoyed it. She is getting baptized next weekend. She’s ready, God has been working with her a long time before we have and she doesn’t even know it.

We had a baptismal interview this weekend! Wang Zi Yun (my little pre missionary friend) passed and we are really excited for her. I can’t wait to tell you more about her next week.

Guo Duan Mei Ying is getting baptized on Friday!! She is such a good mom (the one from China), and wants to be a better mom, and we keep promising her that the gift of the holy ghost will change the way she parents, and she really will raise good kids, that turn out great. She’s really excited for it, cause she is having a hard time with both of her little ones being home at the same time. ha she’s so funny. She keeps asking how mom did it because she had 6 kids, and I keep telling her through prayer, scripture study, and going to church. :) Thanks Mom for being such a good example and really raising us right. I love love love you.

Ok that’s really all the highlights in a mini version. :) We keep finding awesome investigators through tracking, but they are all boys so we keep giving them to the Elders. ha One of their investigators are getting baptized this Friday the same time as Sister Guo but just at a different chapel. He is one of my English Students that is a dry Mormon. He’s been investigating the church for 3 years. We are all really excited for him. :)

Ok I think that’s about it! I love you guys so much and LOVE hearing from you. Do you have any questions? Sorry if I left anything out...

I love being a missionary and I know this church is true! My investigators are the reason that I wake up in the mornings and the thing that puts me to bed at night.

Keep being good missionaries and good examples. Thanks for all your prayers. Read your scriptures, and expect answers to your sincere prayers. The Lord loves you, he is so willing to bless his children, if they listen and obey.

Drink lots of water and put on sunscreen. xox0

Love Sister Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment