Monday, June 20, 2011

Week 18

Sister Lew left the area. I have a new companion her name is Sister Museus and I love her. She is from Logan Utah. We have been companions for three hours, and so far so good. :)

Shi Dixong got baptized!! It was such a great night. Every thing went really smooth and according to plan. We had lot of support from the members and it was really sweet to see how they all interacted. He is going to be so well taken care of. I know the Lord has special plans for this family. Once he was baptized he got to share his Testimony and it was incredible. It did not sound like a new member testimony at all. His little boy Andy (2) said the opening prayer and it was so cute. I said the closing prayer and the missionaries sang a musical number. It was all around just a really good day. It was so special to complete a family. I feel really blessed to be apart of it. On Sunday we went over to their house, and set a Temple goal for next year. I am so excited to help them reach that goal. :)

It was Sister Lews last week in the area and so we did a lot of visiting people and having lessons with people that she won’t ever see. We had a lot of good lessons, and concerns came up. I think because she was leaving people were comfortable telling her things. ha It was actually a blessing, and I am really grateful we now know how to better help them.

I love this area. I am excited to tell you more stories last week.

Your week sounded like so much fun! It sounded like summer time. :) I am glad that Dad and Paige had a good day on Sunday it was fun hearing about their day and the weekend. The pictures were soo great! I was soo excited. Thanks so much!

Miranda, totally take my guitar to college. It will be a blast. I think it’s super rad that you are learning how to play. A lot of really cute boys will be more then willing to teach you. ;) What are you doing with your life? Tell me everything. Do something fun with your girl friends. Start a club or something.

Dad you’re detailed weeks are a blast. Thanks so much. I even love that you include the food. I can really see and taste everything with you guys. ha You watch a lot of movies together.

Ok one thing I have been thinking about is that I think it would be really cool to be a "missionary family." In AZ you have so many opportunities to be good examples to neighbors and friends. You should really try and get involved with the missionaries (like in a missionary work sorta way ha) and help them find lessons and help them go to lessons and teach, or even hosting family home evenings at our house. Our family has such an amazing testimony of the gospel and people can really see how it affects families. do it. do it. do it. It would make such a difference in our home, and it would be amazing mission prep for Delan and Kade. Don’t just feed the missionaries but work with them. We are so blessed. We should share that with others. :)

Mom thanks for sending my package. I am excited. I am still working on that second tape. I am excited for the move call and setting new goals. I am excited for you to get excited about life again. I am totally in that same mood. That’s cool huh,. :) Ok so This move call is really inspiring. I want to make goals ,and be bold, and work really hard. I learned a lot from last move call and now I know how to be a better companion and missionary and I am excited to show the Lord that I am ready and willing to allow him to guide me through his work.

love love love you all!!

Love Sister Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment