Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Week 5

Hi!

Thanks for the pictures! They were so great! Audrey your dress is beautiful, and the balloon ride looked freakin sweet. Mom and Dad sweet cactus! :)

This week was a good one. Not because I had a good time, but because I have learned the most. :) Wednesday was the worst day of the MTC. I cried all throughout the day and cried myself to sleep. I missed my family, I hated Chinese, I was mad at my self because of my lack of faith and diligence, I was not liking my companion, and teaching our investigators went terrible! haha I was a mess and looking back now it was kinda comical, but at the time I was so sad because I had never felt the least like my self in my whole life.

Lets just say after a lot of prayer and one on one with God, the next day was incredible. It’s amazing how willing the Lord is to bless those who try, and are sincere in including him in their life. Over these last couple of days I have never been closer to my companion, I have studied more Chinese then I ever thought my brain was capable of (and I’m retaining it!) I got your tape and all your dear elders today, and the email. I have the best family fill since I have been in the MTC, and I have never felt more confident in my teaching. What a blessing! If it weren’t for some sincere prayer and scripture study and some serious humbling I know that I wouldn’t have been as chipper as I have been in the last couple of days.

Because of my mini breakdown I got to study a lot about grace and the enabling power of the atonement. Mom and Dad, study that.... It’s great stuff. :)

Ok so now for the fun stuff!

It sounds like spring brake was amazing. I loved, loved, loved your tape, and I am sending mine out tomorrow! It has lots of fun stuff on it this time, and I hope that you guys like it. I’m glad I get to respond to yours before I send mine out.

Real quick: Rooba! I totally wrote you the coolest letter, and then I got one from you that was basically the same letter you wrote me. It was sweet (I hope that made sense. ha) Anyways, I couldn’t send it cause I didn’t have any stamps, but you will get it when you get back from your trip! I am so excited for you. :) Don’t worry about your roommate situation. You basically just go to bed anyways. I can’t wait to talk about Wicked!

Rest of the family; All your letters are coming in the mail soon as well. It was SO good to hear from everyone. I actually haven’t finished all the tape, but I am doing that tonight. K will someone please tell Joeli to write me, and that I’m sending Krista a letter. I miss her so much.

Besides this week being full of the highest high and the lowest low, it was still pretty fun. :)

The older districts are all leaving tomorrow and so that means that we are now half way through the MTC! It’s so crazy?? Because all of the old leaders were leaving, we got new leadership and I was called as the new RS coordinating sister. That means I work with the zone leaders and be everyone’s mom and take care of them basically. I had a couple of meetings yesterday and that they were really good, we got to talk one on one with Sister Brown the MTC presidents wife, and so that was fun. Anyone of the girls could have had this calling, I’m just grateful that "If the lord needs an errand run, he can call on Camille Lee" It will be fun taking care of the new girls. :)

Hmm what else?! :)

My district is hilarious. We have the funniest things happen everyday. Sister Smith is having her mom make T-shirts with funny inside jokes on them so we can wear them as a district. Oh the things you do in the MTC. haha

Oh! Audrey your wedding plans sound amazing! I approve of the colors, decorations, the huge A and D thing is so sweet, and I’m SO sad I won’t be able to boogie with you and the DJ. ha It sounds perfect so far. I do have some ideas so I will write home all about it. :)

Everyone’s spring break sounds like you all had a ton of fun! Mom I wish I could taste all the yummy treats you have been making. You guys know how to have the perfect amount of fun. I miss everyone individually so much! I pray for you guys every night, and I know you do the same. Even though you are so far away, I feel like we haven’t skipped a beat, which has been really nice. Good luck with everything everyone!

My mission has been the biggest adventure of my life so far. It’s been the funniest, the scariest, the most intense, the happiest, and I have never felt like I have had more purpose in my life.

Everyone work hard to be nice to each other and include the Lord in your life. It’s amazing how much he loves us and how much he ready and willing to help you! Say your prayers and read your scriptures every night everyone. Its amazing how much you can learn from the lord.

Ok, ok I gotta go!! I’ll talk to you guys soon! Soo good to hear from everyone. :)

phili 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment