Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Week 4

Hi Everyone!

Ok so here is my week:

This week was a good Chinese week, not too stressed out, and I managed to have some fun learning how to read and write characters. It's slowing coming, but I'm doing my best and that’s the perfect amount to give. :) This week I have been trying hard to ask good inspired questions so I can best know how to meet my investigators need. Brother Li is opening up more and more, and we shared the family proclamation with Brother Lin. Hopefully this helps him realize the importance of revelation through prophets. He loves, loves his family. :) We even had such a good teaching night our teacher talked to us and praised us for our hard work, and improved teaching skills. I am so glad that I am learning so much and that Heavenly Father is helping me learn how to listen to the Holy Ghost in order to best serve their needs. (haha I sound like such a missionary. I think that’s a good thing though. ;)

Random tib bits;

Elder Peel asked me to fix his pants. He ripped a hole is both his pairs and so I got to put my sister missionary skills to use. Sister Smith helped me repair one pair, and as we were working away Elder Bell came in and we taught him how to sew a button to the class whiteboard rag. :)

There was a concert on our floor Saturday night. There was a trio who entertained us by singing some hymns. Something out of the ordinary so of course I get to mention it. ha

Speaking of a trio... today I was called to the information desk during breakfast. Totally random, and come to find out a friend that I met in PE was assigned to be my third companion for the day. Her district left a day ahead of her so we got to threesome it up today. She is so cute. Her name is Sister Watts, and she is from North Carolina going to Texas. She is so nice and she is switching my load right now. haha I didn’t realize that I started emailing right as my load was getting done. ha Anyways she is so great. :) She’s a little tiny girl. I’ll take a picture and send it to you guys. I am glad she thought of me to me her comp for the day.

Daylight savings was a couple of days ago, and so I lost an hour of sleep that I will never get back?? ugh. So sad! haha Mother did you know that I am the first one out of bed in the morning, and I am the cleanest girl in my room. My bed is made everyday, and all my stuff is always put away. You and I both would have never guessed. haha

I went to choir for the first time this week, and it was a lot of fun the choir director is way funny, and we get to sing at the devotional on Tuesday so that will be really fun. Hopefully it’s an apostle. ;)

Ok sooooo, confession time. I am having a hard time getting along with my companion. The longer I am with her, the more I don’t understand her, and its stressing me out. I get along with everyone all the time! Everyone except for my MTC companion. haha go figure. Pray for me to love her, and for me to have patients with her.

President Baker quoted Yoda in sacrament meeting and it was one of the highlights of my week. haha Yoda said "Do or do not. There is no try." That has become my theme for this up coming week. :) I am going to "do" my guts out this week. The older district leaves next week, and so in just two Wednesdays we will be the old district. That means in two weeks I’ll be half way done at the MTC. So crazy to think about! I am on a mission!! :) I still forget and then re-remember and it’s so fun to think about. haha

I have more fun stuff to say, but I will tell you on the tape. :)

This place is great! I am becoming more and more aware of the gradual change that I am going through. Such a blessing! My mission will give me experiences that I never would have had and I feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

Dancing at Dave’s sisters wedding sounds like it was a ton of fun. Good luck Audrey my dear. I will pray for you. Thanks for sending me Alena’s letter! So good to hear from her. I wish I could write like that. Maybe in the field I will be better at writing details. I love you guys so much. I pray for you everyday. Thanks so much for all the letters and packages you send! It’s such a blessing!

You guys keep on keeping it real. :)

Dad I am excited for the rubrics cube instructions. Maybe you could explain it over the tape. Cant wait to hear from you guys!

xoxo

I LOVE YOU!

Mom

Dad

Audrey

Miranda

Paige

Delan

Kade


Love,

Sister Camille Lee

You can just call me Camille if you want.

P.S. How was wedding shopping? What does that even mean? You guys better start giving me details. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment