Sunday, April 15, 2012

Week 60


 Sister Liang


Hi Mom... It is really good to hear from you.

I feel so bad about not sending home good emails. The family only knows 1/16 of what really happens. Ha I will just tell everyone stories when I get home.
  
My new companion is great. She is Sis Liu’s best friend and so we get along great. We don’t have any investigators that are looking to get baptized right now and so it will be fun finding and people together. The ward mission leaders girl friend is her trainer and so everyday he is calling us and fellowshipping us. ha (that sounds weird in English) Anyways... yeah she is great and its going to be a great move call.

That is so so cool about Asako!! I wrote her an email and I am really excited to hear back from her. :) It’s going to be so fun when she comes to visit.

We had a baptism this week. His name is Yang Didi. He is 10 years old and is like an old man in a little body. He is like a Taiwanese Joseph Smith. His baptism went so smooth and he gave the most adorable little testimony. We are now teaching his mom and working on an eternal family. I’ll send pictures.

I love you guys so much and miss you all. Have a great week. Mom I can’t wait to talk to you on Mother’s Day. :)

Love, Sister Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment