Sunday, April 8, 2012

Week 59 - Happy Easter!



Don't we look Pretty!!
Hi Everyone,

We got to watch conference this weekend. It was really great. We also planned an activity for the ward. We had a little lunch right in between the sessions on Sunday and it was a hit. We had 60 members, 9 investigators, 15 recent converts and 5 less actives come. We were thrilled. We defiantly know how to get our party on. J

For the last three days I have been in a three-some because a sisters old companion was training and so she came with us. It sounds fun, but I was so bummed because it was the last three days I had with Sis Hancock and it was different with Sis King. It ended up being ok, but it was just a weird end to a move call.

I am already a little home sick. Being with Sis Hancock was like being on vacation. It was really good though. We worked hard…I needed a little break after being with my other companion. Once I’m with my new companion I will be all focused again. (Its not like I am unfocused? But anyway, I only have three move calls left, and then I am home.

Thanks for the AWESOME package I loved it! All week I hid Easter Eggs around the house, and my companion had fun finding them. :)

P.S. Sister Hancock has all the pictures we took with our Easter Baskets. Bummer! I will have her send you some.

I love you all tons! Happy Easter!
Sister Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment