Monday, January 30, 2012

Week 49 - XinNian Kuaile!

Jan 30

Hello Everyone!

I hope you all had a fantastic Chinese New Years just like I did... ;)

My companion and I got fed by the members for one straight week! Lunch and Dinner Monday through Sunday.... It was so awesome. I am so happy, and I enjoyed every single bit. I am also so in love with Chinese food. More then my companion is. ha

All of our investigators went out of town, which was a bummer. They all have stopped progressing really, and I feel like we are starting all over again. ha Because we didn't have a lot of lessons this week we did tons and tons of stuff with and for the ward. It makes me feel like a missionary in the States and I love that feeling. :)

Probably my favorite part of this week was preparing a present for the ward. The Bishop has this great plan for the ward and we typed it up and put it on a cool cut out for everyone. We laminated it the Bishopric passed it out on Sunday. The Bishop was so happy and pleased with our surprise. I know its a little silly thing, but I feel like it made a big difference and it really showed the Bishop that we love and support our ward.

Another fun thing that happened this week was that President and Sister Bishop came to church this week! They spoke in Sacrament meeting about missionary work, and I actually got the opportunity to translate for Sister Bishop. It was cool. It also helped me realize that my Chinese has room for improvement. ha They shared a great message about the spirit of missionary work, and it was fun having them there for the block of church.

Ok well that is all I have to say. I feel like all the fun and silly things have been sucked out of my life, and have been replaced with daydreams of missionary stuff. ha Sorry I am so boring! I will keep of funny things or cool things about Taiwan and tell all you all next week.

I love you!!! Thanks for writing me and keeping me in your prayers. You guys are literally working miracles over here.

Love you!

Sister Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment