Monday, December 12, 2011

Week 42 - :)

Dec 12

Christmas time is coming. We got to go shopping in Taichung today because my companion needed to buy a coat. There were lots more Christmas decorations in the city then there are in Tanzi... :)

Thank you so so so much for the package! Everything about it was perfect. I was really happy. I feel really spoiled. Sister Tan and I were super excited about the music our companions don’t really celebrate Christmas either, but they did love the chocolate. Thanks mom. You are really great. I love you! I am excited for you guys to get your Christmas package from yours truly Sister Lee. :)

It was a good week. We saw lots of mini miracles everyday. I feel super super lucky... I have been totally stressed out of my mind about taking care of my companion and my area, but it all worked out just like it always does. Heavenly Father has been really mindful of me and my prayers. It’s been a successful week, and I know without his help things wouldn’t have gone as smoothly as they had.

Miracles as follows:

Thursday: We went tracting that day and had a lot of success. Taught lessons and set up return appointments. Because of that hour of tracting, we were able to hit almost all of our goals for that day. :)

Friday: We went and visited Ren Mama so she could meet my companion Sister Chen. They got along great, and it was a great chance to review all the things we have taught her and a chance to finish teaching all of the commandments. Ren Mama has such a great testimony on prayer. We committed her to get baptized on Christmas Eve.

Saturday: We went and visited a lot of our less actives and recent converts. We all had really great lessons and the day flew by because we were so busy. We were also invited to go caroling with our ward! Chen dixiong dressed up as Santa and we were able to invite a lot of people to our service activity! We also found an adorable little girl tracting. We prayed with her and she committed to meet with us.

Sunday: Chen Li Fen came to church and we had a great lesson after church! She has come to church three times, is following all of the commandments and has a great testimony. She really is our miracle. She was investigator that was prepared way before we met her. She is getting baptized only after meeting with her in person 3 times. So cool. :) Another miracle was that when we came home from Church the Fengyuan sisters said they had a family come to church and that they all want to be baptized but they found out that they live our area and so they referred us! We were really excited. We met with them later that night, and had a great lesson. We also got to celebrate their daughter’s birthday with them. She turned one yesterday and we all ate tarro cake. :) It was great.

Everyday has gone by so fast, and we have seen so many little things happen that you know exactly that God was in charge and made it happen that way. My cute little companion is doing great, and is willing to work hard with me. I’m blessed. Really blessed.

I love you all really lots and lots. Thanks for keeping me in your prayers and thoughts. I know I am blessed as I am because you guys pray for me. Do you have any questions about my life? I feel like sometimes my emails are really boring. They don’t even capture a smidgen of what my week was really like. I try and mention the details, and the highlights, but I just don’t feel like I do it justice. ha

Love Sis Lee

P.S. I am obsessed with this Taiwan place. Here are some reasons why.

They have the cutest winter clothes I have ever seen.

There oranges are green

Before they eat off of public wooden chopsticks they rub them together so they can get all the splinters out.

People put CDs on the front of their bikes for reflectors

Everyday on the street I fight with old ladies about who is prettier

1 comment: