Sunday, December 13, 2009

ukrainian lover.

I'm not talking about my Ukrainian lover, but a Ukrainian that wants to be my lover. Meet Sasha. 5'11, dark brown puppy dog eyes, brown flowy hair, cute face, great smile. Speaks fantastic English! Favorite phrases include: "stay cool", and "take it easy." His favorite movie: a cop show with Martin Harris. He always quotes it and not a single person has any idea what movie this is. He is also very talented. One of his hobbies include acting, and he plays a small part in a Ukrainian soap opera. He is a nice as they come. Like really, Sasha is a great guy. We have hung out a couple of times here in Ukraine, and every time is such a treat. He facebooked me today asking me when I was going back home to America. Underneath his question was a link. A youtube video titled: We are young European country! This makes me want to marry him. So hilarious.




1 comment:

  1. you know i'm jealous right? my new goal is to find myself a ukrainian man that i want to marry before i go home. for reals.

    ReplyDelete