Sunday, December 13, 2009

my insides feel as numb as my outsides.

It's cold here! This last week it finally started to get bitter bitter cold outside. I hate it... Not because of the freezing temperatures but because I can't stand how the Ukrainian girls still manage to look so flippen hot. Even dressed up like a snow bunny they still manage to look like eye candy. It was the last day at church in the Kyiv international branch. They said some really nice things about us, and we said some really nice things about them. I met some rock solid people here in Ukraine and I will admit that I am going to miss them. Usually I am all emotional, and really good at being all cute and sentimental... The Ukrainian chill has seeped to my heart. I haven't shed one tear yet. You know what this mean? My poor mother will have to deal with me crying my self to sleep the 2 weeks I am home. I can't handle the sadness right now, im just too busy livin it up. I will deal with it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment