Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Call!

I got my mission call, and I am going to the Taichung, Taiwan mission. Can you believe it? Yeah, me either.

So opening my mission call makes the: "Top 5 favorite things I have ever done in my life" list. I wanted to cry, and laugh, and pass out, and pee my pants, and throw up, and scream all at the same time. It was so great.

My mother had out done herself and decorated the whole house. We had a guess map, badge cake, luggage balloons, and happy streamers to celebrate.

My Grandma and Uncle Rob drove down from Utah just to be there. My Grandma has passed away since then, and so having her be there was the most special part.








3 comments:

  1. CAMILLE!! I am SOOO excited for you!! I love your pictures, your post, everything! You are adorable! I freakin miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Camille! I am so happy for you!!! Now we can write to each other as little sister missionaries!!! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. this made my cry :)

    wish I could have been there!

    ReplyDelete