Tuesday, March 2, 2010

BYU-I will

consider doing another semester up at your school. We had some good times in the past. Even though I wasnt crazy about you, I am willing to give it another try. You are a little cheesy at times, but that is something we can work on. I will promise to spend more time on your campus if you promise to provide more interesting people to converse with. I really hope that we can start again on the right foot this time, and that you can see that I willing to work this out. It´s not you, it's me. Promise. I needed to take a break, and now that I am feeling refreshed, I can see the posibilities. Thanks for always being there for me. xoxo

2 comments:

  1. ha. ha. good times. Ya know what the greatest part about your life is!? You can do whatever you freakin' want! The world is your oyster! Go wherever the wind takes you Camille! You are my hero. haha. Love you.

    ReplyDelete