Saturday, February 6, 2010

this little piggy went to the market

I hurt my toe. Its almost better now. Its just gotta re-grow a couple layers of skin, and it will be normal looking again. I was making fun of Dillon and Liz. I walked in on them kissing in the kitchen. They are married so its allowed. Instead of being smart and watching where I was going, I was being funny and I ran into a door. Sounds minor, but it resluted in puddles of blood, and a quick trip to the hospital. I was sent home with a goober looking bandage, and was told that I would have to stay off of it for 2 weeks. ha. Funny. Everyone was going on vacation in two days and I wasnt going to miss out. I didnt. Even though slicing your toe open im glad that its didnt make me miss out. I would have been so mad. I just would have chopped the whole thing off.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that is no fun at all! I'm so sorry about your toe...I hope it gets better very soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't care about your lame toe, I care about what you did on your lame toe. Tell me about the adventures you went on!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you poor girl!! That is a hilarious story, though! I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete