Sunday, January 17, 2010

takin pictures is making memories.

Catching little pieces of time.Making them yours, making them mine. Great vacations and celebrations can fade away in a year. But when we're making memories, happy days are always here!
So for one of the things I wanted to do in while I was here in Mexico was to take a picture everyday. So far I have only missed 2 days. It's pretty cool. I am horrible at putting pictures up, but today I decided it was a good idea, and worth the time.

P.S. The chick in all these pictures is my roomie Liza. I cant remember if I have mentioned her before.


Day 1: Departure. Later Salt Lake!



Day 4: Cold, and rainy. Not what I was expecting. ha



Day 6: H T head teachering rocks.



Day: 8 I have all of my teachers color coded. Quiz me.

No comments:

Post a Comment