Saturday, December 5, 2009

he was cute, and he winked at me.

I was coming home from church the other week, (which means that I was on the metro), and along comes the cuttest guy! He was wearing a little bule hat with a white pom pom on top, and awesome bright blue pants, that matched. He caught my eye from the very begining. He sat down kiddy-korner form me, and started reading a book. But.... with a huge smirk on his face. :) People do not smile on public transportaion period. He could not, and would not stop smiling at me. (well at us.) I was with Alena and Lindsey too, but I was the one he winked at! The other girls got off the metro stop before I did, and I noticed he truned to see them go, and his little face frowned just a bit. I was ok with that cause the girls that I was with are total babes, but then he turned around and saw that I was there and brightened right up. We oogled each other for a couple more stops and then when he left he totally totally winked at me. I smiled for like 4 more stops. Party on Wyane.
;)

1 comment:

  1. I love this up and down and left and right. It totally made me smile too because:
    1) You never told me he frowned when we got off!
    2) You just called me a total babe! heythanks:)
    3) You never told me he winked at you!

    I love you oodles.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete