Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A New Post

Today I went tanning (don't judge me) with Linds and Boo at the Pyramid shopping center. The little girl at the tanning place loved us, and it was such a great experience I think we are going again before we leave. :) Boo tried a smoothie from the smoothie stand we pass everyday and it was disgusting. The chick took full advantage of our language handicap, and gave us a carrot smoothie. Yeah I know! That's all it was.... Just purified carrot. Out of the 35 fruit choices the nice little lady picked out the veggie one. What a doll. Anyways, after enjoying our drink we decided it was a really good idea to go shopping. Did we buy anything? No. It was still SO much fun. Ukrainians have an interesting sense of style, but we still loved window shopping. I forgot to mention that along the way we picked up Alena and Austin. At some point, Austin went to chill with the hot missionaries. Speakin of Austin, he is growing out his beard right now. He doesn't want to shave it before we go home. He asked if there was something he could do to grow it out, and I told him that he could brush it. It stimulates the roots, and that allows it to grow a little bit faster. Dumbfounded he stares at me for a good 10seconds. Is that why girls brush their hair he responded? I laughed so hard I cried. The people surrounding us on the metro escalator must have been slightly confused, but the stares were worth it. It gets dark by like 4:30 here so by the time 6 rolled around I was exhausted. I decided to come back to Little America and chill on the computer for a while. So here I am. Chillen in Ukraine, listening to Etta James and blogging about my life as I know it. Cant get much better then this. xo

1 comment:

  1. Tanning huh? The combination of the Vitamin D and the Vitamin A from the carrot-puree smoothie will have your skin glowing in no time! Love it.

    ReplyDelete